Saturday, April 22, 2006

Update on Puppet

I started a new puppet today, I cannibalized and elmo toy for the eyes, but I used the rotondo pattern from ProjectPuppet. I had bought some blue fur at Joans Fabric and decided to use it for this puppet. I still need to attach the arms and hands. Maybe dress him up, not sure what to do with him or what to name him, but I like him so far. I think I jumped the gun on the nose but I wanted an orange nose on him and not its a little late to remove it since it is hot glued in place.























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home