Thursday, May 25, 2006

'68 Dodge D100


dodge 68 may 06 (11)
Originally uploaded by jedilos567.

My Truck, washed and rims cleaned, plus I removed the topper it had on. (The bed topper is for sale BTW) It does have a lot of work to be done on it. it has a lot of rust on the bottom and the driver side door, where the hinge is at is rusted so its hard to open and close the door.

It is a pretty truck, I had received a PDF file with some truck views I opened it up in photoshop and made a new line drawing so I can start working on a paint scheme. I think I will leave it orange, but I will paint the top white and leave the rest orange. I plan on having a Puertorrican flag painted on the top of the roof like the General Lee, but all this after I get the rust removed. I also want t o lower it half way from where it is now and add Gull wing Doors.


3 Comments:

Blogger Paulo Augusto Franco said...

Thank you for your visit! Nice blog and beautiful truck!

4:54 PM  
Blogger ZaQ said...

I wish you could shorten that bed, way too long.

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Nice truck.
How about an update. what happened to it. I just got my 68 D100 from my dad and would like some inspiration.
The puertorrican flag painting is a must and if you still have those pdf files of the truck and your willing to display them, They will be alot of help. It's not easy to get info and parts of the truck here in Borinquen. Thanks for the help.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home