Friday, May 05, 2006

Old Failed Attempts

I was looking through CD's the last few days and I found some attempts I had tried making foam heads. It's amazing how close I actually was to making my first foam puppet. First I was using the wrong sized foam. If I would have started with 1/2 inch instead of one 1 inch, I would have probably would have been making puppets a lot sooner. It's too bad too because I felt so discouraged that I didn't try again until 3 years later. I was able to make new puppets using the Project Puppet pattern. Just wanted to show some of my trial and errors. I was trying to make a Fraggle Rock type puppet back then.


2 Comments:

Blogger Freshyfresh said...

Thanks that you post it! I love to sew my own dolls, plushanimals and clothes too!

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guau!!! You create drems...!!!
Do you construct magic with your own hands?.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home