Monday, May 01, 2006

My old Logo

Before I changed my online name to Bored @ Home Everything I did I would put "LOS" on it. I was making Video CD's of all my work and this little clip was in front of all my videos. Now that DVD's are more popular and a new name change I have to recreate a new intro video for all my work. I thought I share my old little creation. Although it is not so fancy I did have a great time making it...Now if creativity would flow a little smoother I would create a new one with my new on name. Gotta get that thinking cap on.

2 Comments:

Blogger drono said...

hey your intro is pretty cool! and i love your puppets. i've been wanting to make some recently and even bought a bunch of materials late last year, but i haven't had the time to do it yet. great stuff!

1:59 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Yeah, this is cool. Very. I'm diggin' this site more and more. Being a puppeteer, what did you think of Peter Jackson's movie "Meet The Feebles"?

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home